- The Goal of Children's Ministry
- The goal of the children's ministry is to aid parents at all times in ministering the basic ethics and principles of faith for children by teaching them the Word of God in such a way that it is understandable and appropriate to their age group.
- Sunday Morning
- Children's Bible Study on Sunday morning, 10:30-11:30 a.m.; Children's Worship for 4 year olds to 5th graders at 9:00 on Sunday morning.
Scheduling of events have been impacted by the coronavirus pandemic, keeping us from actively pursuing getting together for some activities in the following areas of ministry.
- Wednesday Evening
- G-Force, our children's discipleship ministry on Wednesday evening, which includes games, fun time, music, and crafts.
- Summer Programs; Vacation Bible School and Children's Camp
- Learning doesn't stop when school is out! We offer summer programs to keep kids active and engaged in their education. In the past, we have had mission trips and projects, a week-long Bible school with music and crafts and games; and trips to the pool or beach.